The Kentucky All Schedule Presciption Electronic Reporting database, or simply known as KASPER, is utilized by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services and administered by the Drug Enforcement and Professional Practices Branch. KASPER is used by various practitioners, dispensers, licensure boards, and law enforcement agencies as a centralized reporting database for controlled susbtances in the state of Kentucky. The Kasper Login process is meant to aid in the monitoring and control of the use of prescription medication in the state, and to prevent abuse or unauthorized dispensing of said substances. The Kasper Login page is very important and should be readily accessible to those who use it on a regular basis as part of their work, however, there are valid complaints regarding the seeming inconvenience and delays caused by the confusing and not very user friendly Kasper Login procedure. The login areas can be difficult to navigate, and you might find yourself having to go through pages and pages of content you do not really need. So what should you do if the only thing you really want to achieve is to successfully complete your Kasper Login and access your information? Worry no more as we have come up with the solution for that. On this page, you will be able to watch a video we have created showing you the simplest steps to accessing your Kasper Login page and opening your account directly. We have also provided the steps in text form, as well as the password reset instructions and the best ways to reach KASPER customer support in case you are having difficulties with your login process. Make sure your KASPER Login is as smooth and efficient as possible using the techniques we have provided right here.
Step-by-Step Guide to logging in to your eKasper account:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, type in the direct URL for eKasper Login: https://portal.chfs.ky.gov/login/login.aspx?redir=https%3a%2f%2fekasper.chfs.ky.gov%2fhipaa%2fhipaa.aspx.
2. Once you are on the eKasper Login page, you should see the User Login fields. Enter your User Name and Password in the corresponding fields, and then click 'Login'.
3. You will be redirected to your eKasper account. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
Simple steps to reset your eKasper password:
1. Make sure you are in the direct login page for eKasper (https://portal.chfs.ky.gov/login/login.aspx?redir=https%3a%2f%2fekasper.chfs.ky.gov%2fhipaa%2fhipaa.aspx).
2. Click on the 'I forgot my password' link right below the User Login fields.
3. You will be asked to enter your Login ID. Click 'Continue' and follow the next instructions for completing the password reset.
How you can get assistance with your eKasper account:
CHFS Phone Support
Toll -Free 1-800-372-2973
Cabinet for Health and Family Services
Office of the Secretary
275 E. Main St.
Frankfort, KY 40621
CHFS Listens Online Form
We are constantly checking the KASPER Login page for any changes or updates, and we will update that information on this page. Be sure to bookmark our page for your easy reference, and check back regularly so you are aware of any changes that you would definitely need to know.
Shortcut to KASPER Login page here...
Here are the easy steps to access your KASPER account.
If you have forgotten your KASPER password, follow these steps to reset it.
Contact KASPER support directly using these methods.
Your opinion of KASPER:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...